LGEA Remuneration and Award Survey
The LGEA 2022 Remuneration and Award Survey is now open and local government professionals across NSW are strongly encouraged to have their say!
Every two years, we conduct a survey of engineers, managers and other professionals working in local government about their pay and other conditions of employment. The purpose of the survey is to provide our members with the tools they need to maximise their salaries and make informed decisions about their careers.
The survey closes on Friday 19 August 2022
and is open to all members and non-members employed in professional roles in NSW local government.
This year’s survey includes a special members-only section where we ask members to identify their bargaining priorities for the upcoming State Award negotiations.
Here are our top five reasons to take the survey today:
Complete the LGEA Remuneration and Award Survey here
- Have your say - the survey will form the basis of the most comprehensive report into pay and conditions of local government professionals in NSW - make your voice heard in this important research.
- Get your report – Only members who complete the survey will receive a hard copy of the report in the post.
- Win a Coles gift voucher – All entrants will go in the draw to win one of two $300 Coles gift vouchers
- Keep our Salary Calculator current – Since being launched, our Salary Calculator has become one of the most popular tools on our member portal – the results of this survey will help to keep this tool up-to-date.
- Help us help you – This survey helps the LGEA to identify any discrepancies in salaries and conditions between councils – help us get you a fair deal.